[XeTeX] virtual keyboard question

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 03:02:59 CEST 2010

I use Ibus under Ubuntu GNU/Linux, and it allows me to type all sorts of
different scripts in TeXworks.  One can switch between them, etc.  It's
good.  Ibus is the default keyboard handler with Ubuntu, and if you also
load the m17n input methods, you'll get plenty of choice.  I have recently
typed ancient French, German, English, Greek, Devanagari, and romanised
Sanskrit in the same document, using TeXworks.  It isn't a problem.

Dominik