[XeTeX] Separate fonts for Latin and Greek with fontspec?

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 07:05:17 CEST 2010

On 2010-09-18 03:17:21 +0930, "Fr. Michael Gilmary"
<FrMichaelGilmary at maronitemonks.org>
said:

> Gareth Hughes wrote:
>
>> I've been using that version of kashida.sty with Syriac definitions for
>> some time now. Are there any plans to make it an official CTAN package,
>> or part of one?
>
> Well, I haven't a clue how to do that.

Simply create a README and a PDF documentation file for the package,
and send it to <http://ctan.org/upload>. You'll need to assign a
license to the code, but when in doubt the LPPL is what is usually used
for LaTeX packages.

Doing so will ensure that the package is included in TeX Live and
(assumedly) MiKTeX.