[XeTeX] PDF minor version

Andy Lin kiryen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 23:48:34 CEST 2010

Someone mentioned "improved compression" in the 1.5 version and
Jonathan replying that they could set it to be the default in
dvipdfmx.cfg . I didn't even remember it until Heiko mentioned that he
wanted to avoid the compression. According to google, the thread is
titled "unexpected improvement with XeLaTeX" and it's from Dec 26,
2009. I'm still a little shocked that there's something to do with
LaTeX that Heiko doesn't know ;-)

AFAIK, it should be bug-free, considering that's how all the
parameters are set for dvipdfmx unless you override them using the
command line.

-Andy