[XeTeX] Newbie Question: Accessing Glyph (Fr. Michael Gilmary)

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Tue Sep 14 14:52:09 CEST 2010

Marc van Dongen wrote:

> Fr. Michael Gilmary <FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org> wrote:
>

> : Ornaments in GPP, AFAIK, can only be accessed by using the glyph ID (347
> : - 360): e.g., \XeTeXglyph347
>
> Thanks again. I'll have a look at it. Could you recommend a
> document/manual that describes how this command and related
> commands work?

Hi Marc:

Try
%> texdoc xetex

and you should get the XeTeX-reference.pdf by Will Robertson and he
explains a lot of neat things there (including \XeTeXglyph ).

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma

Most Holy Trinity Monastery