[XeTeX] patach furtivum in biblical hebrew

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Sep 13 20:01:02 CEST 2010

I have to confess that when I first read your message,
I thought that a patach furtivum was a mis-spelled
Linnaean binomial (mis-spelled because the genus
was not capitalised) for some obscure species
of ground-hugging plant ...  Now I realise that it is
a linguistic term, I can at least try your example,
but for me it fails rather early on :

> (e:/TeX/Live/2010/texmf-dist/tex/xelatex/polyglossia/babel-hebrewalph.def))kpath
> sea: Invalid fontname `SBL Hebrew/ICU', contains ' '

> l.7 \newfontfamily\sbl[Script=Hebrew]{SBL Hebrew}
>
> ?

Philip Taylor
--------