[XeTeX] XeTeX documentation "initiative"

Atsuhito Kohda kohda at pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp
Fri Sep 10 07:23:56 CEST 2010

Hi Wilfred,

On Thu, 9 Sep 2010 21:09:55 -0700 (PDT), Wilfred van Rooijen wrote:

> 10. Utilities : bibtex and makeindex (***)

> (***) as for references, how far should one go in the coverage of
> for instance jura-bib, the various bst files, etc.
> In how far is bibtex usable in xetex? I have used Japanese
> characters in UTF-8 in bibtex, but I don't know if they were sorted
> correctly, for instance.

Only a short note.  In case of Japanese file, bibtex doesn't
sort its entries correctly.  Fortunately, TeXLive2010 includes
pbibtex which can sort Japanese entries correctly with "yomi"
field.

I guess "yomi" field of pbibtex (or similar extension) will be
useful for other languages also.

Regards,			2010-9-10(Fri)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>