[XeTeX] misplaced combining diacritical marks 2

Alexander Schultheiß aschulth at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 3 15:18:27 CEST 2010

I'm replying to my own post to notify everyone who tried to help me,
that I (a) as Khaled pointed out to me in the fontforge mailinglist,
that the order of the lookup tables has to be taken into account; and
(b) that it, however, worked in XeTeX but not in XeLaTeX. I don't know
why but at this point with other pressing matters I don't really care
as I switch to XeTeX. Thanks everyone for the time they took in order
to help me. \bye

Alex