[XeTeX] Converting math symbols via xetex

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Wed Sep 1 19:56:19 CEST 2010

Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> If they show up with Adobe Reader but not with Preview it is most likely a font cache problem. I suggest getting Onyx (Tiger Version) from <http://www.titanium.free.fr/download.php?sid=2489158657a9ff4f563bcb032b622824> and use it to clean the font cache.
>
> Are you using an older equation editor?

Thanks, Herb --- I just downloaded OnyX the other day for something else
... and it's been run. Yes, it's been just as diagnosed: everything
appears fine in Adobe Reader, but not in Preview (or Skim). So, we'll
see if this fixes things.

As for equation editors ... I never use math mode (!) so I don't use an
equation editor, old or new ... just text editors.

Thanks, again.

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma