[XeTeX] XeTeX documentation? (from "Checking if a font exists")

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 06:07:56 CEST 2010

On 2010-08-31 00:02:43 +0930, Heiko Oberdiek
<heiko.oberdiek at googlemail.com> said:

> However it's quite incomplete, two examples:
> * \suppressfontnotfounderror is missing
> * For the correct syntax of \XeTeXpdffile I had to look into
>   the sources of XeTeX.

I've added \suppressfontnotfounderror to the source:
    http://github.com/wspr/xetexref

Will update to CTAN sooner or later. (I have trouble doing so from
behind the proxy at uni.)

I don't know the syntax of \XeTeXpdffile either, so contributions
accepted. I figure this is one of those primitives that will rarely
come up since it's well abstracted already by \includegraphics.

> But better a good start than none at all.

Thanks :)

I just add primitives when I notice they're missing. This resulted in a
couple of primitives being left out of LuaTeX because of omissions of
mine here...oops.

Will