[XeTeX] Change fonts for different environment/commands

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 01:27:53 CEST 2010

I think you will have to redefine all those parts of the environments dealing with fonts. Can you send a minimal example of what you want to achieve? In my case, \addfontfeature yields "undefined control sequence".

There are many packages which already take care of these things for you, such as caption, ccaption, caption2 for captions, and similar packages for footnotes.

Regards,
Wilfred