[XeTeX] Problems with spacing in math formulae

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 08:51:32 CEST 2010

On 2010-10-20 09:13:36 +1030, Khaled Hosny
<khaledhosny at eglug.org> said:

> I can reproduce it and while ago have seen it in a posted sample
> somewhere on the web. I don't know what is special about Euler's
> display summation to trigger such a bug (if it is actually a bug),

Strange, with a little more effort I can now reproduce the problem,
too. Apparently Font Book wasn't installing the latest version over the
top of the old one correctly. I must remember to remove old fonts
before I try and install new versions.

So I can revert to the correct behaviour by installing an older version
of the font with Unique Name: "FontForge 2.0 : Neo Euler : 18-9-2009"
(quite a lot older, I know).

Does this help track down the problem, Khaled?

Will