[XeTeX] Greek XeLaTeX

Gildas Hamel gweltaz at ucsc.edu
Tue Oct 12 20:53:23 CEST 2010

* Khaled Hosny (khaledhosny at eglug.org) wrote:
  |>  On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 07:54:26PM +0200, Keith J. Schultz wrote:
  |>  > 	Personally, whether it is called \section, \abschnitt, or \ghaefjkh123 does not matter, as long as I can learn
  |>  > 	which command name to use for getting a section.
  |>
  |>  So \قسم, \अनुभाग, \אָפּטיילונג are fine, too?

Thank you all for a refreshing and completely apposite discussion of the Babel Tower story, which I'm lecturing on tomorrow.... I hadn't planned to bring TeX/XeTeX/XeLaTeX up, but now it is there, and those nomina sacra (with their odd capitals) are going to be  part of the discussion.
-- Gildas Hamel