[XeTeX] Bidipoem for dialogue poetry

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Sun Oct 10 17:06:06 CEST 2010

  Le 10/10/2010 16:51, Gareth Hughes a écrit :

> Does anyone have any thoughts how line numbers might be handled in this
> bidipoem environment? None of the usual packages that provide line
> numbering play nicely, and I can't work out from the code how best to do it.

That one is harder. Line number are no simple matter with traditional TeX.
Question: does bidipoem starts a new paragraph with every line? Then
something might be doable with \everypar.
Just try this in the poem environment: \everypar{test}. If ``test''
appears at the beginning of every line, then I might try to find a solution.

Paul