[XeTeX] parallel lines for multiple text versions

maxwell maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
Fri Oct 8 00:16:40 CEST 2010

On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 17:52:50 -0400, Andy Lin <kiryen at gmail.com> wrote:
> IIRC, gb4e and linguex both use cgloss4e.sty (from covington) as a
> base for their gloss commands. They all handle line-breaking the same
> way, though they have also implemented different font formatting and
> line spacing commands.

My mistake, it was the ExPex package (described here recently) that seems
not to automatically break lines. At least that's what I understand its
documentation to be saying, e.g. the example on pg 26-27 of
   http://www.math.neu.edu/ling/tex/expex-doc.pdf
which appears to have the line breaks hard-coded.  I hope someone (John
Frampton?) will correct me if I'm mis-interpreting this.

   Mike Maxwell