[XeTeX] Tables (was: XeTeX in lshort)

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Mon Oct 4 09:39:56 CEST 2010

HI Mike,

	This problem is not "Tex" specific.
	It is not easy to get large amounts of information onto a single page or several.
	The problem is more of getting it in a form that is informative and precise without
	leaving something out.

	I agree that "TeX" has the advantage it is far easier to get automatically, generated
	information from diverse sources into a document formatted.

	regards
		Keith.