[XeTeX] hyperref broken??

David J. Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Mon Oct 4 03:27:27 CEST 2010

Ross and Will,

> So the first question should be what is the version of XeTeX that MikTeX
> is providing.
> And is David actually using that, or still an earlier version, as I was on
> a Mac.
> If the primitive is not there, then the latest versions of expl3 and
> fontspec just will not work, and may not even succeed in loading
> successfully. Is that not correct?

As the person  who raised the issue, I would like to help solve it.
Unfortunately, the problem developed on my machine upstate, where I was for
the weekend.  I'm now back in the city to teach tomorrow morning, and my
machine here has not had the MiKTeX update that I applied this weekend.  If
no one else sends in an example, I will certainly do so when I get back
upstate on Friday.

David