[XeTeX] hyperref broken??

David Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Sun Oct 3 14:20:20 CEST 2010

On 10/3/2010 5:51 AM, Philipp Stephani wrote:

> Removing "hypertex," should do it because hyperref knows when the document is compiled with XeLaTeX.
 > What errors do you get after removing the driver option?
See my reply to Heiko.

Note that you should remove the driver option everywhere, i.e., from the
document class, the graphics/graphicx package, and the color/xcolor
package. All of these packages automatically detect XeTeX.
Thanks for this warning, but I didn't have the drivers defined anywhere
else.

David