[XeTeX] xdvipdfmx fails on synthetically-slanted fonts

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Nov 25 00:27:05 CET 2010

Am 24.11.2010 um 23:59 schrieb Takayuki YATO (ZR):

> Strangely enough, when I typeset the same document by usual
> one-step way, it is converted without error. Why is there
> such difference?

I don't know why, but remember: TeX Live comes with two Inconsolata
fonts, a PostScript Type 1–not really useful for XeTeX–and an OpenType
font. Make sure that each utility can only find one font file and then
the OTF type one!

--
Greetings

   Pete

We need a president who's fluent in at least one language.
				– Buck Henry