[XeTeX] Sections and \nameref{}

A u akupadhyayula at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 20:49:42 CET 2010

\documentclass[fleqn,12pt,a4paper]{article}

\usepackage{fontspec,xltxtra,xunicode}

\usepackage{fancyhdr}

\pagestyle{fancy}

\usepackage{color}

\usepackage{setspace}

\usepackage{hyperref}

\usepackage{cmll}

\usepackage{tabularx}

\usepackage{pifont}

\usepackage{amstext, amsmath}

\usepackage{enumerate}

 %========================================================

\begin{document}

\section{This is Header1 6.1.77} \label{6.1.77}

\subsection*{This is sub header}

.

.

.

.

.a document of 100 pages

.

.a document of various tables and other sections

.

.

.recalled lables at various places through out the document, \nameref{}
entire section header appeared nicely.

\end{document}

  %========================================================

Above code worked like a charm, I can use \nameref{} anywhere in the
document and it created a hyperlink.

I went crazy and created as many as 3900 subsections and now the PDF prints
only two pages and I get stack over flow error.

Hyperlinks appear as ??

I tried using enumurate{} and it does not hyperlink to specific line as it
does in case of section{}, also tried putting lines with labels and still it
did not work.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Aku