[XeTeX] Hyphenated, transliterated Sanskrit.

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 06:06:40 CET 2010

That's extremely helpful!  Thank you, Arthur.

I've upped the first argument of hyphenmins to 2, which helps a lot for
romanisation, but may make the Nagari breaks more difficult.  I suppose it's
not reasonable to assume that hyphenation parameters will be the same across
different scripts.

Best,
Dominik