[XeTeX] Error with Delicious font

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Nov 19 22:09:35 CET 2010

Am 17.11.2010 um 21:19 schrieb Pander:

> XeLaTeX has a problem with Delicious font

Just as Herb I can't reproduce your problem. Maybe I was doing things
incorrectly, since I first installed the the traditional font variants
and added then the heavy and small caps variants, the only thing I
don't like is that xdvipdfmx reports so many missing MAP file fragments.

Mac OS X 10.5.8, PPC hardware, 32 bit.

Maybe it's an Ubuntu thing.

BTW, otfinfo, part of TeX Live, reports the font names as: Delicious-
<Variant>.

--
Greetings

   Pete

You can learn many things from children.  How much patience you have,
for instance.
				– Franklin P. Jones