[XeTeX] Biblatex and Biber UTF-8 file

Karljurgen Feuerherm kfeuerherm at wlu.ca
Sat Nov 13 02:32:41 CET 2010

It's not so bad... I used to be in comp sci years ago, but I've been out of the loop, and back in the day I used a Honeywell system so never learned Unix. But it's coming!

Thanks for all the suggestions. As for Windows--not so much bad habits maybe, more 'no habits' because everything was just so awkward when it came to trying to do one's own systems programming sort of applications (not impossible, but expensive and inconvenient). To tell the truth, gcc and *TeX were main reasons for switching, since I found the user base on Windows was small and the applications just not really up to snuff.

<C6A0AEC9-B4E0-4B43-AC50-C0A078653634 at wideopenwest.com>, Herbert Schulz