[XeTeX] Biblatex and Biber UTF-8 file

Karljurgen Feuerherm kfeuerherm at wlu.ca
Sat Nov 13 01:10:07 CET 2010

Thanks, Herb. I'll probably do that when I'm back at the office on Monday. I was doing individual ones because I'm at home in the country at the moment. I didn't realize after downloading TL2010 at the office that I'd be needing other things.

When TL2010 was first announced, I was monitoring messages and got the impression it would be best to wait a while as it seemed to have introduced some instabilities (fontspec comes to mind). But it turned out that something I compiled complained that I was using TL2009 and that I should be upgrading (I've forgotten now what it was), hence the upgrade the other day.

I should be ok now, I think. Just a matter of figuring out how the stuff works, now... (BTW I'm new to Mac, as well as to *TeX. So it's a lot to adjust to in a short time. But it's coming along well.)

<F96BC5F1-7CA9-4189-AF6E-8390ABD9C2EC at wideopenwest.com>, Herbert Schulz