[XeTeX] Specifying papersize with XeTeX

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 10 16:38:26 CET 2010

Thanks Pete

--papersize=a5 was just a quick fix since I hadn't expected the printer to
have any problems (he hasn't for the last ten years but apparently there's a
new machine...).  I'll look into this properly but someone else has already
mentioned the papersize \special, which I'm sure is what I'll need if
cropmarks are starting to cause some printers difficulty.

John