[XeTeX] Bug with underbrace

Tobias Schoel liesdiedatei at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 3 17:39:17 CET 2010

Both advices don't work.
  - calling the font by its filename doesn't work. (xetex usually loads
the font from /usr/share/fonts where I only copied the opentype fonts
from /usr/local/texlive)
  - using \sb instead of _ doesn't change anything.

BTW: It doesn't depend on Asana Math. XITS Math and Neo Euler produce
the same behaviour. I'll attach an example.