[XeTeX] Question about polyglossia and babel

Vadim Radionov vadim.radionov at gmail.com
Mon May 31 12:35:21 CEST 2010

Vladimir,

You know, that Russian babel short-hands do slightly more than just insert a
glyph from the font: they adjust the spacing around the em-dash (and the
length of the dash, too), and allow hyphenation of adjacent words (in case
of hyphens).  So even in the case of Unicode input we need some macros to do
this job.

Vadim