[XeTeX] [OS X TeX] Accented characters in Xe(La)TeX

njwust at gmail.com njwust at gmail.com
Mon May 31 09:51:48 CEST 2010

The faulty display of some characters on top of each other on Mac OS
looks very much like what I've experienced with my pig latin font
Entiumgay. In that font, my suspicion was that it's related to the
numerous AAT glyph insertions and deletions (glyph deletion means
replacement by the .null glyph).

I don't know whether AAT might be involved with Venturis ADF (it
shouldn't be, or only very basic AAT).

--
grüess
mach