[XeTeX] (bug?) letterspacing with LetterSpace and soul

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 13:43:57 CEST 2010

>Ah, I hadn't realized that these could be
used in plain XeTeX. Can they?  How does one  >switch them on and off?
I would like to do something simple such as \greek...... \english..... >\latin.....  and so on, but haven't had success with the Greek (the
Latin
works well, albeit with >a few curious mistakes such as
'quibu-sdam').

I will try the solution I have implemented in xgreek and I will let you know later on today.
A.S.

Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, Greece
http://obelix.ee.duth.gr/~apostolo