[XeTeX] (bug?) letterspacing with LetterSpace and soul

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Sun May 30 10:09:19 CEST 2010

Hello Apostolos

Ah, I hadn't realized that these could be used in plain XeTeX. Can they?  How does one switch them on and off?  I would like to do something simple such as \greek...... \english..... \latin.....  and so on, but haven't had success with the Greek (the Latin works well, albeit with a few curious mistakes such as 'quibu-sdam').

John