[XeTeX] unicod-math testing / siunitx

Ross Moore ross.moore at mq.edu.au
Fri May 28 07:12:24 CEST 2010

Hi Will,

On 28/05/2010, at 2:42 PM, Will Robertson wrote:

>>> This looks okay to me using siunitx v2 and unicode-math/fontspec
>>> from GitHub.
>> And it's fine with packages:  siunitx,  expl3,  xpackages
>

> Wow, that's great.
> I didn't think the conflict between the old version and unicode-
> math was able to be resolved. So whatever siunitx is now doing
> (I'll dig into it again at some stage) is a great improvement --
> for me, at least.

I don't have an old  siunitx.sty  to try to reproduce the old bug.
With just the .log file it is impossible to tell what is going on,
since  siunitx.sty  uses \AtBeginDocument to delay a lot of stuff,
and it is amongst those things where the error occurs.

Well actually, maybe I can get the old version of a CD somewhere.
Maybe, when I have more spare time.
(There's not as much incentive to downgrade, as upgrade.  :-)

> Thanks!
>
> Will

Cheers,

	Ross