[XeTeX] unicod-math testing / siunitx

David Cottenden d.cottenden at ucl.ac.uk
Thu May 27 23:32:39 CEST 2010

Joseph (and everyone else) -

This is the original e-mail that I sent to Will when I found the problem
a while back. Since Will thought it was a unicode-math problem I left it
with him.

Note that this used the sinuitx from last November, so it might be out
of date. I hope this is enough to go on - I don't remember much that far
back, I'm afraid, but if there's anything else I /might/ be able to
dredge the memory!

David