[XeTeX] word cloud or tag cloud in XeLaTeX

Juan Francisco Fraile Vicente juanfranciscofv at gmail.com
Sun May 23 18:38:33 CEST 2010

Thanks, Mike!
I am asking about both of the methods. The first could be the better,
perhaps. But there is this web:
http://www.tocloud.com/javascript_cloud_generator.html that gives the html
code.
But I mean also more complex clouds , like those with cross words (vertical
and horizontal).
Perhaps this only need a littel bit  of time texing, but I'd like to know if
someone has developed a style or package to do these things.
Fran

2010/5/23 Michiel Kamermans <pomax at nihongoresources.com>

> On 5/22/2010 8:52 AM, Juan Francisco Fraile Vicente wrote:
>
>> I haven't found info about this issue. How could be word-clouds done (as
>> web tag-clouds) in LaTeX or XeTeX? I think they could be done managing
>> tabular, font sizes or other options, but my question is if there's a
>> package to do these weighted lists of words.
>>

> Are you asking about the process of making word clouds in TeX, or do you
> already have the word cloud data with words and relative weights that you
> want to input into some meaningful (Xe(La))TeX command that will turn it
> into relatively sized data?
>
> - Mike "Pomax" Kamermans
> nihongoresources.com

Juan Francisco Fraile Vicente
Departamento de Ciencias de la Antigüedad
Área de Latín
Universidad de Zaragoza
Email: jffraileATunizar.es