[XeTeX] For those interested in Quranic Font (Neirizi Font)

Meho R. meho_r at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 19:41:44 CEST 2010

Thanks for the font. Although there are some issues like overlapping of harakaats and letters, I like it very much. Also, I hope you don't mind if I mention another great font for this purpose: KFGQPC Uthman Taha Naskh (http://fonts.qurancomplex.gov.sa/).

Still, for typesetting quranic text with all diacritics, I'm not sure any currently available font is completely up to the task (there is me_quran, but unfortunately it isn't of highest quality regarding shapes of letters).