[XeTeX] Diacritics

Joachim Trinkwitz jtr at uni-bonn.de
Mon May 3 19:12:27 CEST 2010

Am 03.05.2010 um 16:43 schrieb Ulrike Fischer:

> Am Mon, 03 May 2010 15:32:27 +0100 schrieb José Carlos Santos:
>
>>> Are you able to get the accent in this font e.g. in Word or a
>>> similar application?
>>
>> No. I tried it with Word and also with Wordpad, but all I got was "´n".
>
> But you get an accent. The main questions are is this accent in the
> font, and if yes where? Could you try to find it in the "character
> table"?

The type specimens over at DTL's website show indeed that there is neither an accented "n" nor a single acute accent in their Unico font.

You have to look after a font with a look alike single accent glyph which you can put over the Unico "n".

Joachim

Dr. Joachim Trinkwitz     E-Mail: jtr at uni-bonn.de
Institut für Germanistik, Tel.: 0228-737565
Vergleichende Literatur-  Fax: 0228-737479
und Kulturwissenschaft    www.germanistik.uni-bonn.de
der Universität Bonn      53012 Bonn