[XeTeX] Diacritics

José Carlos Santos jcsantos at fc.up.pt
Mon May 3 14:44:08 CEST 2010

On 03-05-2010 12:45, Michiel Kamermans wrote:

>> Then I will have to work without the xunicode and xltxtra packages. I
>> hope that that will not create new problems.
>
> You could, but what's stopping you from using the actual letter ń?

Within the tex file? Because I don't know how to get it from the
keyboard. Besides, it makes no difference; I still have the same problem
even if my file is:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{xltxtra}
\setmainfont{DTLUnicoST}
\begin{document}
\end{document}

> Incidentally, you only have to load the xltxtra package, not xltxtra +
> xunicode + fontspec. (that just makes it try to load xunicode and
> fontspec twice).

I only found out that after my post. Actually, I still need to load the
fontspec package, because I want to use it with the "no-math" option.

Best regards,

Jose Carlos Santos