[XeTeX] Draftwatermark and pdfpages

David Cottenden d.cottenden at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 23 22:21:18 CET 2010

Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 23.03.2010 um 18:39 schrieb David Cottenden:
>
>> Does anyone know why this happens, and whether there's anything that I
>> can do about it?
>
> Leaving the package away? Thinking it over? (Why is something "external"
> which is added to, say, a DRAFT version not DRAFT?) Asking the author
> whether it works to tell the package to start at page #X? Or asking for
> such an extension?

Ah - sorry - I think that my explanation was lacking. It's not that I
don't want the page to display the draft watermark, but rather that I
want the watermark to appear /behind/ the imported page rather than in
front of it, obscuring the imported text - drafts are hard to improve if
you can't read them!

As it happens, the draftwatermark package is (according to its
documentation) incapable of recognising any distinction between pages
other than "first page " and "not first page" - a limitation it inherits
from the package that it is built on.

I will have a look at Andreas's suggestion and see if it serves the
purpose...

Watch this space...

David