[XeTeX] PDF Creator: "bidi"?

Meho R. meho_r at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 09:09:36 CET 2010

No, Vafa, I was doing absolutely nothing wrong, but the site simply refused to let me log in (i.e. Mantis Bug part of it, while at the same time I could log in normally on the main part). However, this morning I managed to log in (I guess, it should have passed some time before I could submit any bugs or something like that, but not important now) and I finally reported this issue.