[XeTeX] PDF Creator: "bidi"?

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Thu Mar 18 00:10:57 CET 2010

Andreas Matthias wrote:

> Now, why are you so uninterested in adding a bug report... Well,
> I think this leads to nothing. You are doing all this in your
> spare time. So if you really don't want to do it we will
> definitely not force you to add a bug report to your own package.

Of course, *anyone* can just comment out lines 21-23 of bidi.sty (of the
version I have which is v1.0.3) so as to avoid the "creator" issue
showing up in the pdf --- OR copy bidi.sty to a home based texmf folder
and then comment them out. It's not a big deal.

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma

Most Holy Trinity Monastery