[XeTeX] Diameter symbol

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Mar 15 14:45:14 CET 2010

Am 15.03.2010 um 12:50 schrieb David Cottenden:

> Can anyone tell me how I can get a proper internal diameter symbol
> without having to add a whole maths alphabet (which appears to be
> what wasysym and mathabx do)? I don't have space for another maths
> alphabet!

In which environment or situation do you want to use it? Is ø enough?
It's LATIN SMALL LETTER O WITH STROKE at U+00F8 (LATIN CAPITAL LETTER
O WITH STROKE, Ø, is at U+00D8). Or are you looking for EMPTY SET,
∅, at U+2205? DIAMETER SIGN, ⌀, is at U+2300.

--
Greetings

   Pete

’Twas a woman who drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to
thank her for it.
				— W.C. Fields