[XeTeX] small caps with xltxtra

Atsuhito Kohda kohda at pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp
Fri Mar 5 05:36:36 CET 2010

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 17:48:31 +0100, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 04.03.2010 um 15:20 schrieb Atsuhito Kohda:
>
>> I attached a PDF of (possible) wrong output.
>
> It's definitely wrong. The logo consists completely of capital letters
> (the "A" at around 80 % the size of the others). You can prove this by
> commenting the line
>
> 	\setromanfont{Kozuka Mincho Pr6N}
>
> which will lead to Latin Modern, the default font, to be used for
> typesetting.

Yes, I know this but, as you might guess, I'm a japanese
so it is usually necessary to set Kozuka/IPA fonts as romanfont.

> typesetting. You could also add these two lines to your preamble, the
> first one to avoid use of other fonts and the second one to list the
> versions of all files used to compile the source file:
>
> 	\pagestyle{empty}
> 	\listfiles

Thanks for your help and "\listfiles" seems very useful
for debugging.

Best regards.			2010-3-5(Fri)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>