[XeTeX] Polyglossia v1.1.1 RC1 available for download

François Charette firmicus at ankabut.net
Mon Mar 1 17:25:49 CET 2010

On 01/03/2010 09:22, Kamal Abdali wrote:
> Hi François,
>
> Is it possible to add the support for Urdu in Polyglossia? Attached is
> a zip file containing gloss-urdu.ldf and a  file urdusample.tex of the
> kind included in the polyglossia example file examles.tex.
>
> Regards,
>
> Kamal Abdali

Thanks Kamal for this contribution!

I have just added gloss-urdu.ldf to the github repository of
polyglossia, with some minor modifications that reflect recent changes I
made to gloss-arabic.ldf. I will update the documentation and include
this in the next CTAN release.

I notice that the caption for "chaptername" is commented out in your
file. I'd be grateful if you could provide the Urdu word for "chapter" :)
Thanks,

FC