[XeTeX] XETEX and Lilypond

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Mar 1 16:06:21 CET 2010

Am 01.03.2010 um 14:31 schrieb Raphael Frey:

> although I still get some error
> messages that there are some under- and overfull hboxes, but that
> has to
> to with my elder TEXLIVE packages I think.

No, it's typical XeTeX, complaining about subtleties one usually does
not notice.

Fontspec's no-math option does not change the use of math fonts. For
text fontspec switches to Latin Modern, which is installed as OTF,
i.e., in the format XeTeX loves. This switch also resets the use of
fonts in maths typing, away from the CM default to the minimally
lighter Latin Modern fonts.

TeX Live brings its own package manager, tlmgr (also in GUI form). So
there is not enough sense in re-packing it for Debian (every year,
every time an update on CTAN happens). It would be nice, OTOH, if
proxy packages would exist to satisfy other packages' dependencies
from a modern TeX distribution...

--
Greetings

   Pete       (: