[XeTeX] How to use AMS's \mathbb with XeLaTeX?

drgz drgz syrehue at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 12:24:10 CET 2010

So I load the AMS package (or whatever whatever I need that supports blackboard bold fonts) before the mathspec package, and that's it? I got the same version of mathspec installed as the one available on CTAN, but I can't say if that's the latest one or not. Anyhow, thanks for the tips. I'll try it out later today.

Dragan