[XeTeX] ! Patterns can be loaded only by INITEX.

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Thu Jun 24 10:55:20 CEST 2010

Am Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:45:30 +0200 schrieb
pimaho at centrum.cz:

>  I’ve been trying to find how to input Czech hyphenation in plain XeTeX.

> ! Patterns can be loaded only by INITEX.

> Can anybody help me?

Enable the language in miktex->settings, tab languages. If the xetex
format is not regenerated automatically because it has the attribute
"exclude" in the formats tab regenerate the plain xetex format
manually: go to the format tab, select "xetex" and click on build.
(You can also unset the "exclude" attribute by clicking on
"Change").

--
Ulrike Fischer