[XeTeX] Font Browser

Gerrit z0idberg at gmx.de
Thu Jun 17 18:02:16 CEST 2010

Hello everybody,

this question must seem really easy, but I cannot find anything usable
on the Internet. Unfortunately it is only partially related to Xetex.

I wonder, if you maybe know about a font browser for Windows which will
show me the Opentype tables?

I know that I can actually use the Opentype features in Xetex, but my
problem is that I don’t always know, which features the font actually
possesses. So I thought about a font browser, where I can see e.g. the
character “1” and then select “Oldstylenum” and the glyph changes.

I searched in the Internet, but can only find some font browsers who do
not show the Opentype features. I think, a freeware programme would be best

Thank you!
Gerrit