[XeTeX] Problem with unicode-math and acronym packages

Michael Lynch michael.s.lynch at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 16 01:23:33 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I've come across a conflict between the unicode-math and acronym packages.

If I run xelatex on the test file I've attached, I get the expected
results (i.e. the acronyms work correctly). This is seen in AcronymTest.pdf.

However, if I uncomment the lines relating to unicode-math (i.e.
\usepackage{…} and \setmathfont{…}) then I get the results of
AcronymTest2.pdf, and the acronyms do not work correctly.

Does anyone have any ideas as to where the problem's coming from?

Regards,

Mike