[XeTeX] polyglossia and ledpar conflict

Daron Wilson daron.wilson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 18:16:21 CEST 2010

Thanks a lot for the help.  It seems the environments in general are messed up in this scenario, because the \begin{otherlanguage}{greek}...\end{otherlanguage}{greek} didn't work either.

The \selectotherlanguage{greek} command seemed to work though, just not the environments, so thanks for that idea. It seems an obvious thing to try now, but at the time it wasn't clicking for me.

Thanks again,

Daron