[XeTeX] Absence of ligatures

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Wed Jun 9 22:09:22 CEST 2010

On Wed, Jun 09, 2010 at 08:50:55PM +0100, José Carlos Santos wrote:

> >>The same way you set Liagtures=Common.
> >
> >Thanks. I tried every combination that I could think of and worked.
>
> Oops! I meant to write "and it did not work" here.

If you have otfinfo command line tool (included in texlive), you can
try:

otfinfo -s /path/to/font.otf

Where '/path/to/font.otf' is the full path to your font file, It should
list font supported scripts and languages, then try:

otfinfo --script=SCRIPT -f /path/to/font.otf

Where SCRIPT is one of the returned values of the first command. This
should show what script/language/feature combinations supported by the
font.

Regards,
 Khaled

--