[XeTeX] [unimath] Unicode-math strange results

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 13:01:55 CEST 2010

>Hi,
>I tried it, and I'm still getting the same problems with plain
xetex,
>i.e. no big sizes of delimiters, no radical bar, nor fraction
bar.

Since I am using a different e-mail account to subscribe to the unicode-math list,
I thought it would be a good idea to repost my findings here. Well, I have tried
both 64 and 32 bit version of 3.1415926-2.2-0.9997.1 (TeX Live 2010) and
while the 32bit version produce correct results the 64 bit version does not.
I have tested under OpenSolaris.

Regards,
A/S/

Apostolos Syropoulos