[XeTeX] XITS Math font - first beata

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 20:58:08 CEST 2010

>Goodness is in the eye of the beholder.  I expect some
>scientific publishers will expect STIX to be used in MS
>submissions.  Large organizations may require Cambria
>or STIX for documents (PDF?) that will be archived for
>future generations.  Commercial tools may be tweaked to
>compensate for bugs in STIX, so workflows using STIX
>will be trusted.

Come on, don't you think that you are exaggerating a little bit? STIX is a font---nothing
more nothing less. Even if somehow it will disappear from every computer on this planet,
life will definitely go on! BTW, I am not using it, my publisher did not use it and we are still alive ;-)

A.S.

Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, Greece